Fall Child Care Hours
Monday - 8:30am - 11:00am & 4:30pm - 7:30pm
Tuesday - 8:30am - 11:00am & 4:30pm - 7:30pm
Wednesday - 8:30am - 11:00am & 4:30pm - 7::30pm
(no evening hours on co op days 9.12, 9.26, 10.10, 10.24, 11..7, 11.28 &12.12)
Thursday - 8:30am- 11:00am & 4:30pm - 7:30pm
Friday - 8:30am- 11:00am
Saturday - 8:30am - 11::00am
Sunday - 8:30am - 11:00am
$3.00 Per Hour ( + $2 Per Hour for Each Additional Sibling)
Child Care Card
$50.00 for 25 Hours
Unlimited Monthly EFT Rate:
Child care is designed to serve children six weeks to ten years. In order to provide an orderly, fun-filled and healthy environment for our children, please observe the following guidelines:
- Maximum stay for children is 2 hours.
- Children must be checked in with the child care provider before leaving the playroom area.
- Children with fevers, upset stomachs, contagious illness or disease, diarrhea or upper respiratory infections will not be permitted in the playroom.
- The decision to send an ill child home is at the discretion of the child care providers.
- If your child is crying or misbehaving for extended periods, the child care provider will call you to comfort or discipline your child.
- Please feel free to check on your child at any time.
- Please inform the staff of any special needs your child may have.
- No food will be permitted in the playroom.
- Bottles, diaper bags, pacifiers, etc. must be clearly labeled with your child’s name.
- Child care fees must be paid when your child is picked up. Please do not put your child in the playroom if you do not have cash or a child care card.
- Diaper changing is the responsibility of the parent. If a child needs to be changed, his/her parent will be paged. Children who are being potty trained must wear training pants in the playroom.